Price starting from:
88.000 € ex. works
CNC PLASMA PIPE CUTTER
Start to cut every type of pipe with high precision.
RM-PlasmaTube3D is a 4 axes CNC plasma pipe cutter, designed for cutting any kind of metal pipes.
It is a CNC plasma machine that allows you to get pipes with precise and clean edges.
WHAT YOU CAN CUT WITH RM-PLASMATUBE3D
The structure of the CNC plasma cutter and the plasma cutting system, allow you to cut a wide variety of metal pipes up to a length of 6 meters and with a maximum thickness of 20 mm.
You can cut different metal pipes like: aluminium pipes, steel pipes, copper pipes, brass pipes, etc.
The plasma torch and CNC rotation system allow you to cut tubes of any shape: round, squared and with special shapes.
Processing videos with RM-PlasmaTube3D
Processing videos with RM-PlasmaTube3D
HIGH-PERFORMANCE CNC PIPE CUTTER
The RM-PlasmaTube3D is a combination of the powerful plasma source Hypertherm Powermax85 and a high precision CNC mechanical structure.
The CNC pipe cutter gives you a great cutting power of 16 mm mechanized breakout and the plasma cutting system with Smart Sense technology, makes your cuts precise and flawless.
PIPE CLAMPING SYSTEM AND SUCTION OF THE FUMES
The clamping system with adjustable gripper will allow you to fasten the tube and keep it always held onto it to work according to your needs. The smoke suction system has a double suction zone, one in the working area and one near the plasma torch.
RM-PlasmaTube3D is available in a single version, which allows you to process tubes long up to 6000 mm and with a maximum diameter of 120 mm.
HYPERTHERM PLASMA TORCH FOR CNC PLASMA CUTTERS
RM-PlasmaTube3D mounts the powerful plasma cutting system Hypertherm Powermax 85, a plasma source designed to maximize the productivity of CNC plasma cutting machines.
This plasma source allows you to cut thicknesses up to 20 mm with a 16 mm mechanized breakout capability and deliver cutting-edge results thanks to the Smart Sense technology.
EXCEPTIONAL MECHANICAL COMPONENTS
RM-PlasmaTube3D is equipped with the best mechanical components to allow you to perform plasma cutting jobs that make the difference.
HIGH PRECISION BALL SCREWS
Thanks to the High Precision ball screws you can always get the perfect positioning of the axes. The extremely low operating torque of the ball screws ensures to optimize the consumption power and the engine performance.
LINEAR MOTION GUIDE
The slidings of the axes are always fast and fluid thanks to the linear motion guides. The precision of the milling process is guaranteed by the very high rigidity of the guides, which they always keep the bridge in an accurate and stable mode.
The RM-PlasmaTube3D mounts on all its axes the Yaskawa Sigma 7 with Inverter. Those are surely the best motors of the Japanese Company which is also synonymous with reliability and high precision thanks to the impeccable construction quality.
XMC 4.0 – Hardware solutions INDUSTRY 4.0 SOLUTIONS – [HMI + CNC + PLC + FIELDBUS]
At the base of the XMC 4.0 hardware there is a powerful axis control with integrated PLC based on a high performance RISC processor at 264 Mhz interfaced to non-volatile RAM at high speed. The motion control section, which manages up to 5 interpolated axes, is able to execute trajectories obtaining high movement performances. The calculation power of this axis control makes it suitable for the management of complex machines for all sectors of industrial automation. The cyclical PLC section and the sequential CNC section combined with the rich and powerful set of instructions, allow to develop extremely flexible applications updated to the current concepts of Industry 4.0. It is possible to connect a large number of I / O by adding I / O expansions in Ethercat and CanOpen, as well as managing other automation devices that meet CiA 402 specifications (drives) and CiA 406 (various encoders and transducers). The connectivity also allows the management of drives (as well as with the classic frequency) also via the CANopen, EtherCAT and Mechatrolink-II field buses.
Motion control software for automatic CNC machines.
XMC 4.0 is a latest generation motion controller expressly designed to drive CNC machines up to 5 interpolated axes. Thanks to the hardware with high computing capacity integrated processor and a simple and intuitive HMI for Windows® environment, with XMC 4.0 it will be possible to configure and drive multiple types of machines.
XMC 4.0 – HMI for Windows® SO
XMC 4.0 HMI is a simple and intuitive operator interface that allows you to have under control at any time all the controls necessary for driving the machine. It will be possible to analyze the project from the 2D preview and directly start the work when everything is ready. With the addition of the Analytics 4.0 plugin it will be possible to monitor and process all data updated in real time, related to productivity and processing status.
Hypertherm PowerMax 105
- Max. working diameter for circular or squared pipe 120 mm
- Max. working length 6000 mm
- Heavy structural worked aluminium frame
- YZ advances with high precision ball screws
- X advances with gear rack
- XYZ slidings on recirculating ball bearing units and rectified
- Hypertherm Powermax85 plasma source with mechanized torch
- Recommended max. cut 20mm
- THC automatic control for the torch length (Optional)
- Centralized suction of the fumes on the cutting torch
- Cabling with robotic cables and cable suitable for drag chains
- XY axes max. speed 250 mm/sec [15,0 m/min]
- Z axis max. speed 100 mm/sec [6,0 m/min]
- B axis max. speed 180°/s
- XMC 4.0 numerical control software
- XYB axes brushless motors with encoder
- Z axis brushless motors with encoder and magnetic brake
- Numeric Control with multifunctional PLC, capable to control up to 4 interpolated axes thanks to the integration of a
- new processor in 42bit RISC and clock in 264 MHz
- 3D User interface for windows XMC 4.0 eth RJ45 with ISO interpreter
- Axes overfeed during machining 0120% on operating panel
- Axes overfeed during rapid movements 0120% on operating panel
- Indicative max. dimensions 9450 x 3690 x 1450(h) mm
- Indicative max. weight 500 Kg
- Power supply 400 Vac triphase 32A
- Safety protection integrated in carpentery and lexan
- Manuals and documentation
Keypad for the manual control of the axes:
- Dedicated for the XMC 4.0 controller
- Keypad on tracking axes
- XYZB axes and speed selector
- 4 functions keys
- “Deadman” switch button
- Emergency button
- Connection through DB25
Included in the furniture:
- Post processor “Vectric CAD/CAM” and “SprutCam”
Please Note: Fumes treatment system excluded