Price starting from:
€ 185.000,00 ex.works
A 5-axis eyewear milling machine: fast, versatile and fully automated. A professional milling solution for producing glasses in large batches, small series and prototyping.
RM-FrameVX simplifies your way of producing glasses thanks to the perfect synchrony between the robotic interlocking system and the high precision milling machine. Forget the long waits between one process and another thanks to the optimization of all the milling phases.
With RM-FrameVX you can mill acetate cellulose glasses and many other materials.
The 2.0 kW 24,000 RPM spindle and the high precision structure allows you to obtain smooth milling with centesimal precision on: plastic, wood, acrylic and light metal alloys.
Processing video with RM-FrameVX
Processing video with RM-FrameVX
CAM Software - SprutCAM 5X mill
Import the 3D project of your mount and create the fastest tool path to make it. With SprutCAM 5X mill you have professional CAM software to work continuously with all 5 interpolated axes of RM-FrameVX.
Define the tool path and view the milling machine movement simulation during your machining.
Motion controller XMC 4.0
RM-FrameVX is equipped with the XMC 4.0 motion control, the high performance handling system developed for the Ronchini Massimo CNC machines. XMC 4.0 is composed of powerful hardware with a high computing capacity processor and a software interface (HMI) that can be installed on the Windows® operating system.
The XMC 4.0 hardware consists of a high-performance axis control with PLC, integrated directly into the electrical panel of the machine.
The axis control hardware is composed of a powerful RISC processor interfaced with non-volatile high-speed RAM. The motion control section allows you to manage up to 5 interpolated axes and perform trajectories with high movement performance.
Software interface (HMI)
XMC 4.0 HMI is a simple and intuitive software interface that allows the operator to manage all the commands necessary for piloting and moving the machine.
Just install XMC 4.0 on your Windows PC and connect it via LAN cable to your Ronchini Massimo CNC, to have full control of all the software functions and upload your working ISO files.
– XYZBC “High Speed” interpolated 5 axis milling machine specifically designed for eyewear and the
processing of “Acetate \ Aluminum \ Wood”
– Electro-welded steel frame with 6/8 mm thick structural tubular and oven distension
– XYZ advances with precision ball bearing screws
– XYZ slidings on recirculating ball bearing units and high stiffness rectified guides
– Cabling with robotic mobile laying cables and cable carries chains
– XY axes maximum speed until 500 mm/sec [30,0 m/min]
– Z axis maximum speed until 300 mm/sec [15,0 m/min]
– XY axes brushless Yaskawa Sigma 7 motors with encoder 1.000.000 pulses/rev
– Z axis brushless Yaskawa Sigma 7 motor with encoder 1.000.000 pulses/rev and magnetic brake
– Yaskawa Sigma 7 power drivers with Ethercat piloting system
– Numeric control with integrated multifunction PLC, able to manage up
until 5 interpolated axes thanks to the adoption of a new RISC 32 bit processor with 264Mhz clock
– Spindle overfeed 0-100% on operating panel
– Axes overfeed during machining 0-120% on operating panel
– Axes overfeed during rapid movements 0-120% on operating panel
– 2,0Kw 24.000 Rpm electrospindle “40.000 Rpm Optional”
– Cooling tool system during metal processing with single nozzle cooling nebulizer
and electric pump, with switching on and off managed by software.
– Cooling tool system during plastics processing with a single nozzle cooling blower
and electro-valve, with switching on and off managed by software
– Machine table and working area lighting with four 6400K cold light ceiling lights
– Carpentry and lexan integrated safety protections with manual opening
– Retractable drawer for collecting chips
– Retractable drawer for collecting machined pieces
– Manuals and documentation
Electronic handwheel for the manual management of axes:
– Specific for XMC 4.0 numeric control
– Handwheel pursuit axis
– Axes selector and speed selector for XYZB axes
– 4 function keys
– “Deadman” presence operator button
– Emergency stop button
– Connection via DB25 connector
Dimensions and weights:
– Maximum dimensions 2500 x 1800 x 2000/3000 (H) mm
– Indicative weight 1.200 Kg
– Power supply 400 Vac 32A three-phase