Aspire is built on the same platform as Vectric’s VCarve Pro software, sharing the intuitive interface and ease of use for production design and routeing.
In addition to the powerful drawing and production routeing tools of VCarve Pro, Aspire also has tools to let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawing and digital artwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculate 3D Roughing and Finishing toolpath to accurately cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals to create a large range of products that include decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custom millwork, architectural mouldings, dimensional signage, carved company logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many more applications.
Aspire’s unique 3D component modelling coupled with the comprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy to work with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as giving you the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts from scratch.
KEY STRENGTHS OF ASPIRE
- Aspire’s single interface for 3D component design and machining makes it easy and logical to draw and build 3D component models, plus calculate combinations of 2D and 3D tool paths to machine high-quality projects.
- The emphasis on ease of use not only includes the interface and workflow of the software but has also been carried through into the training materials.
Aspire ships with over 30 hours of tutorials based on real-world examples that cover all aspects of using the program.
The videos are accompanied by the associated files that allow users to watch and work through the training materials at their own pace.
- Aspire has a unique interactive approach to assembling 3D component models that make it easy to change the shape and characteristics of individual parts of the job and build up complex designs using simple sets of 3D shapes.
Flexible design tools allow components to be edited – moved, scaled, resized, rotated, tilted, faded and distorted at any time without having to recreate the component.
- Building 3D shapes from 2D vectors with the interactive 3D shape modelling tools make it easy to experiment with different settings and results.
Changes to shape, height or inclination are instantly updated in the 3D view showing exactly what the final result will look like.
This takes the guess-work out of creating high-quality models.
- Aspire lets you dynamically edit 3D components using the mouse as well as giving you the ability to enter specific values to manipulate the part.
- The 3D model preview allows 3D components to be displayed in different material types or colors to produce realistic results for customers quotations, web site content or including in your martketing material etc.
- Aspire’s ability create or edit 2D and 3D data coupled with the comprehensive set of toolpath strategies gives you the ability to choose the most efficient ways to make 2D parts, 3D carvings or jobs which combine both with your CNC.